Grateful

I am grateful for so many people in my life but these last few weeks have really shown who has my back and who hasn't, who's real and who's not. 

 

The girls and I had no home for 2 weeks as we had to move out our old house and couldn't get into our new one for a 15 days. I was so desperately worried about where my girls would sleep and be safe. I wasn't able to take them away as I had to be localish to deliver 3 weddings in those 15 days. The people that I thought would always be there for the girls, maybe not for me but definately for the girls weren't and I was devastated and actually a little heart broken. 

While talking my options (or lack of them 😂) on our daily group chat with 2 of my besties - Becki instantly said I had to bring the girls to hers and to stay as long as I needed. She is one of my most favourite people and god mum to my girls.  She understood my need to ensure my girls were safe and didn't feel the immense stress of moving house. Becki, her amazing husband and their family opened their home and life to us for two weeks and made that time adventure for Holly, Evie and Maisie. While we don't see each other that much and live 3 hours apart she has always been there for me without fail ❤️

So many friends helped me pack up my house, take down furniture, ride in wheel barrows while packing the storage garage hahah, help me move - load and unload the van, unpack millions of boxes and sort the new house and for every single one of them I am so grateful. I have no family here and these friends are my chosen family and without every single one of them I would be lost 💕

 

Comments

  1. I am glad to hear that you found a good person and true friend to be with them through this difficult time. Precious people :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Jersey thing 🇯🇪