Hi

Welcome to my blog following all the mad adventures of myself and my little gang! 

I am Meghan and I'm mum to the 3 most perfect little adventurers Holly, Evie and Maisie. We are a little nuts, love life and always looking for fun places to visit and crazy adventures to partake in :) 
These 3 little people are the reason I do what I do.

As my personal life changed and I become a single mum to these gorgeous girls I have started working to achive a passive recurring income around my Wedding Cake Design business. So basically I have started my plan B around my mum role and day time job which I absolutely love. Who wouldnt love being involved in a couples special day?? 

As much as I adore my wedding cake business its a very 'hands on, need to physically' be in the kitchen business and I am and have been looking for a more complete work / life balance that works around my 3 little adventurers as they grow up.  I've always known the importance of passive income, I just could never find the right opportunity for me. One that fitted around my family, my ethical principles and beliefs, my desire to travel and have the time to show my girls the world. Until recently.

So now I am eductaing myself on an indsurty i know a little about, took the big leap of faith to do something I have never done before and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

My main reasons are financial as I want to know I  have options in place to be able to earn without missing out on time or adventures with my girls. So basically I want to know that there are extra funds in place to feed all the little mouths that need feeding aswell as the extra mouths of friends we meet along the way, extra clothes to buy and extra fun to be had. Because I want to be a Now, Present parent!


So now Ive found my passive income stream, a platform to create, within the profession of network marketing. Something I have a little knowledge in from building and growing my wedding cake design business.

This choice of career change takes a definite work ethic, self drive and determination, a willingness to learn, and being a coachable, consistent hard working person. I am making it work around everything I have going on at this moment in time. It's taking some working and growing of myself, and most definately taking myself out of my comfort zone. Luckily Im quite orgnaised and I love a list haha!

Its taken some courage and also ignoring negative comments from people with no knowledge on the direction I am stepping into, (people who do and don't have any idea of my situation or reason behind this and most certainly people who do not pay my bills or rent), but this has made me hold tighter onto my vision because where they would have loved to see me fail makes me more determined to succeed.

So follow us .... watch us grow and adventure our socks off ..... because us 4 girls are going to see the world! 

Meghan, Holly, Evie and Maisie xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful

It's a Jersey thing 🇯🇪