W.A.R

W.A.R - warrior adrenaline race 

So I got signed up to this 10k race and I had no idea what to expect! Wow I got a shock as I jumped into bogs of mud and swam in icy streams. Those of you who know me know I am South African through and through and cannot stand the cold!

 

My team -  Unicorn Glitter Sparkles - were amazing. No one was left behind, we all laughed the whole way through and I got addicted! We zip wired down the hill, slid down a huge slide, climbed through a tyre to go into a tunnel dug underground, climbed up and jumped of huge vertical obstacles, trudged through mud, swam in streams, swung on rope swings across a river,  hung on for dear life on monkey bars over a green swamp - I landed in the swamp πŸ™ˆbut Sarah was amazing and managed to get across with pure determination πŸ™ŒπŸ», slid down fireman poles and to my girls absolute delight (as they got to see this one πŸ˜‚)  had to swim under water In a pool of ice water ! 

 

I must admit after our crazy summer of moving I havent trained much but luckily due to my buiness in nutrition and using all my amazing plant based, vegan, , gluten free products I was able to keep off the weight and haven't battled too much. 
 
After the race was a quick protein shake and off to lunch in the pub with all the kiddies. Perfect Saturday x 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful

It's a Jersey thing πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ